When: July 23 & 24th, 2016
Where: South Fork, Colorado
- 300 rider USFS permit limit
- 2-day Event, 2 days’ RMEC points
- Reliability Enduro Rules & NO Bike Impound
- 7:00am Riders Meeting, 8:00am Key Time Start
- A/B/C time schedule differences
- A/B course 100 miles, C course 75 miles
- Transponder scoring
- Pre-Entries will receive a free event T-shirt
- Bring 2 gas cans, not more than 40 miles between gas stops. Main Gas Stop will be CLOSED to pit crews.
- Pre-Entries open online for ALL entrants May 25. Single Day entries processed AFTER 2-Day entries.
- 2-Day Pre-Entry $150, Single Day Pre Entry $90. After July 8, 2 Day $190, Single Day $110.
- No refunds after July 8 – we showed up because you said you would.
- Rows assigned in order received, A riders 1-35, B riders 36-70, and C riders 71-100
- Row Assignments will be made at 3 riders per minute until division is full, then 4 riders per minute.
- AMA & RMEC Memberships required.
- Pre-printed #’s available with all entries. Front and 2 sides.
- Registration & Tech inspection open Friday 3pm-8pm, Saturday 6am-9am & 4pm-6pm
- USFS approved spark arrestors & Colorado OHV stickers required. Bikes need to be CLEAN.
- OHV Stickers available at South Fork Arctic Cat and Rainbow Grocery.
- NO PIT RIDING!!! No Jetting Loop. Course is 9,500-13,000 feet.
- Primitive Camping, Noise Curfew from 10pm-6am each night.
Awards each evening at The Old Firehouse in South Fork. 7pm Saturday, 5-ish Sunday.
Raffle Saturday night with some really cool stuff.
Camp/Staging location will be posted on the RMEC website, Shady Burro website, and facebook page after July 8, arrowed from South Fork
Pre-riders will be disqualified
Questions – Scott, 303-304-9349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter online – http://shadyburroenduro.com